Here you can read about Wet Wipes policy regarding:
General conditions of sale and delivery for Wet Wipe A/S
The general conditions of sale and delivery are valid for all offers, sales and deliveries unless other conditions are agreed in writing.
2. Offer and accept
Sellers offer and sales materials are always preliminary. The agreement is only valid, when the seller provides an order-confirmation or the seller is effecting the order.
Sellers prices are exclusive of any VAT, tax, duty and other public charges. The prices are at any time and without warning subject to sellers adjustments.
4. Order confirmation
Since orders are normally made effective from stock, an order confirmation is normally not provided. Slips or invoices are for that reason the order confirmation.
5. Cancellation of orders
Any cancellation of orders has to be in writing. The Seller is entitled to invoice at any affected cancellation cost.
6. Payment terms
Payments have to be effected as of the date specified in the Invoice. If payment is later, the seller is obliged to add interest on by 2 % per month. Any reminder will be added and charged on 250,00 DKK.
The Seller is the owner of any supplied goods until payment has been effected in full.
If the seller in writing permits the buyer to re-sell the products, this has to be under the same conditions as if it was the seller, who resold the products to the buyers customers.
Delivery is normally within 2 working days after accepting the order. If a delivery deviates from what is ordered, the buyer must within 5 days inform the seller hereof, otherwise the sellers order confirmation or invoice will be valid. Delivery is via external distributors and any transportation cost will be invoiced to the buyer, unless otherwise agreed upon. Delivery time is from the seller’s best knowledge. The seller will inform the buyer as soon as possible in case of any delay. In the winter period delivery over week-ends and holidays will be extended 1 – 2 days to avoid damages to the goods due to bad weather conditions. Deliveries are ab Vallensbaek unless otherwise agreed upon.
Delivery is normally including all packaging materials unless otherwise agreed upon.
When receiving any kind of goods from seller, the buyer is required to and without any delay and within 8 calendar days to check the goods. Complaints after this term and on conditions which could have been observed within 8 calendar days will not be accepted. In general the regulations in the Sales Law (Købeloven) regarding the warranty period between operators is at any time valid. Transport damages have to be reported immediately to the seller and transport provider. Otherwise it is indifferent to the seller.
12. Product information
Any product information – nevertheless it is from the seller or any of seller’s business connections – including information on technical data – are to be considered for information only and are only binding to the extent the seller makes specific references to the information. Specific requests and demands from buyer are only binding to the extent seller confirms these in writing. On www.wetwipe.eu the last versions of product information from seller are available.
13. Product liability
The Seller is only responsible for damages caused by products on items or persons, if it can be documented, that the damage is caused by errors or neglects caused by the seller or employees of seller a total maximum of 2.000.000 DKK. The seller is under no circumstances responsible for loss, lost contribution or any other consequential or directly or indirectly losses. If a third party submits claims for damages caused by product damage, the buyer is obliged to immediately and without any delay to inform the seller hereon in writing. The buyer is at resale of products, requested to and obliged to be able to trace the products to his end users, since the seller otherwise is indifferent to any product liability.
Delivered goods can only be returned, if this is agreed between the seller and buyer in writing. It is in any event a mandatory condition for returned goods, that marketability of the goods is kept, that remaining shelf life is not less than 12 months, and the goods are in undamaged and unbroken packaging
15. Force Majeur
The seller is not liable to the buyer for loss derived from conditions of an unusual nature and to which prevent, hamper or substantially increases the cost to fulfil, the sellers obligations to achieve the agreement, if these have occurred after the agreement was made or an offer provided and to which are beyond the sellers control, including force majeure situations with subcontractors.
Any dispute relating to the above conditions have to be settled according to Danish law with the court in Copenhagen as the venue.
Wet Wipe Personal Data Regulation Policy
Wet Wipe is committed to protecting our customers, suppliers and collaborators’ personal information.
This policy includes the following:
What personal data we collect and process in connection with your relationship with us as a customer, supplier or partner:
- Where we get the data from;
- What we do with this data;
- How we store this data;
- Who we transfer / share this data with;
- How we relate to your data protection rights;
- And how we comply with data protection laws.
All personal data are collected and processed in accordance with data protection legislation in Denmark and the EU.
“Wet Wipe A/S” (in this policy referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Wet Wipe”) with headquarters in Denmark. Wet Wipe A/S is the “data controller” for all personal data collected and used by Wet Wipe’s customers, suppliers and partners in accordance with [the Danish Data Protection Act 2018]. Wet Wipe is registered in Denmark with CVR number 30207726.
What personal data we collect
Personal data means all information about you that enables us to identify you, for example: your name, contact details and reference number.
We may collect personal data from you when you order goods, become our supplier, collaborator, or when you contact us.
We will especially collect information in the following categories:
a. Name, home address, e-mail address, phone number
b. The messages you exchange with us or directly to us by letters, emails, chat services, calls, and social media.
What we use your personal data for why and how long
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
a. Providing Products and Services You Request: We use the information you provide us to perform the services you have requested in connection with your purchase;
b. Customer Service Communication: We use your data to manage our relationship with you as our customer and improve our service and experience with us;
We use your data to manage your relationship with us as our supplier in relation to cooperation on purchasing raw materials, etc.
We use your data to manage your relationship with us as our collaborator in relation to collaboration of distribution of our products.
We only process your personal data, where we have a legal basis to do that. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and what we will use your personal data for.
In most cases, we need to process your personal data so that we can join our transportation agreement with you.
Only children aged 16 or over can give their own consent. For children under this age, consent of the children’s parents or guardians is required.
We do not keep your data longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are being processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we assess the amount, kind and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes we treat them with, and whether we can achieve these purposes in other ways.
We also consider the periods for which we may want to keep personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations or to process complaints, queries and to protect our legal rights in case of a dispute.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will surely delete or destroy them. We will also evaluate if and how we can over time minimize the personal data we use and if we can anonymize your personal data so that they can no longer be associated with you or identify where we may use that information without further notice to you.
We follow the necessary security procedures in storing your personal data and to protect them from accidental loss, destruction or damage.
a. Authorities, law enforcement agencies and regulatory authorities for compliance with legal requirements;
Your data protection rights
Under certain circumstances you have the right to:
- Request information about whether we keep personal information about you and, if so, what this information is and why we keep / use them.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “request for access to registered persons”). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to verify that we are legally processing it.
- Request correction of personal information as we have about you. This allows you to get incomplete or inaccurate information we care about.
- Request deletion of your personal information. This allows you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason why we will continue to process them. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information in which you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Oppose the processing of your personal information, where we rely on a legitimate interest (or by third parties) and there is something about your particular situation that will allow you to object to the processing of these reasons. You also have the right to object where we process your personal information for direct marketing.
- Oppose automated decision making including profiling that is not subject to any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling.
- Request limitation of processing of your personal information. This allows you to ask us to suspend processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to determine their accuracy or the reason to process them.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as a right to “data portability”). This allows you to take your data from us in an electronically usable format and to transfer your data to another party in an electronically usable format.
- Retrieve consent. Under the limited circumstances in which you have consented to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that treatment at any time. Once we receive notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we deal no longer your information with the purpose (s) you originally accepted, unless we have some other legitimate basis to make it into
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email us at [email protected]
You do not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request under such circumstances.
We may request specific information from you to help us verify your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise some of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive them.